LEVEL 1 – ALL LEVELS
Level 1 or “all levels” classes are primarily focused on gentle stretching and are suitable for all levels, including beginners. Perfect for those looking for a restorative and/or yin practice and is an ideal complement to any movement practice or injury management.
- Restore & Relax Yoga is a slow, passive yoga practice with mindful breath awareness. Poses are held for longer periods of time to allow the body to fully and deeply relax. Supporting the postures with our yoga blocks, straps, chairs and bolsters is encouraged, to deepen the relaxation experience. Level 1/All levels.
- Gentle Yoga is a slow-paced class that offers a combination of gentle active stretches and passive relaxing postures. This class targets the commonly tight areas of the body – hips, hamstrings, chest, shoulders and spine. Level 1/All levels.
Build functional strength, balance and mobility, with a focus on foundations of individual alignment. Well suited for beginner students, and for intermediate/advanced students seeking to refine and complement their yoga practice.
- Mobility Yoga focuses on promoting core strength and stability, and improving the functional range of motion in the joints. Traditional yoga postures are blended with functional exercises to help maintain strength, healthy joints, circulation and postural awareness. Level 1/2.
- Foundational Yoga explores calming the mind, while building strength, balance and flexibility in foundational yoga poses. Attention to alignment, longer holds, and simpler transitions between poses makes this class appropriate for many levels, yet still provides muscular effort and mindful focus. All the benefits of a Flow class, while being gentler on the wrists. Level 2.
Flow practice synchronizes movement with the breath, so that poses flow smoothly and fluidly together. With mindful attention to alignment and intelligent sequencing, these classes are more physically demanding, helping you develop greater strength and stamina, while still being accessible and adaptable to many levels.
- Flow Yoga synchronizes movement with breath, promoting sustainable alignment, body-mind-breath awareness and postural integrity. Poses are gradually layered in a slow to moderate-paced class to progressively build strength, improve flexibility, balance and clarity of mind. Level 2/3.
- Power Flow Yoga is a high-energy flow class with a strong focus on alignment and breath. You will be skillfully guided through a variety of yoga postures designed to strengthen and elongate your muscles, engage the core and focus the mind. Each class is unique and will sequentially build to more challenging postures, should you so desire. You are always encouraged to listen to your body and move at your own pace, with many variations offered. Level 3.
- Yoga + TRX* is an energetic class incorporating the TRX suspension system (and other creative techniques and tools) into both traditional and non-traditional yoga movements. Designed to develop overall strength, symmetry and stability in the body, this is a dynamic, whole body core workout that will have you sweating! *REQUIRES ADVANCED SIGN-UP. Level 3.