Why Private Yoga?
Private yoga sessions are great for those wanting individualized yoga instruction for a variety of reasons:
- Those who are new to yoga often find it helpful to begin their yoga practice with some private sessions to learn the basics before attending a group class
- Students who are not comfortable in a group class environment
- Folks who are recovering from injury and need a more tailored approach from a yoga teacher with a strong understanding of anatomy and physiology
- People who travel for work or have a very demanding work schedule and cannot attend regular class times
- Those who want to work on building strength, mobility and stability, but prefer a yoga studio space to a gym (I also have a personal training background)
Initial Consultation: Assessment and Yoga Session (60 minutes) $100
All private yoga students must complete an initial consultation. During your initial detailed assessment, we will take a comprehensive look at your health history, personal yoga/health/exercise goals and habits. There will be a short gentle yoga session to evaluate range of motion, identify areas of imbalance and observe alignment, in addition to providing you with a relaxing yoga experience. From this assessment, I will create a personalized plan for future sessions.
Private Yoga Sessions Pricing (subsequent to initial consultation):
1 Yoga Session $100
5 Session Yoga Package $90 each
10 Session Yoga Package $80 each
Additional Details for Private Yoga:
- Yoga sessions are one hour.
- Pricing is based on one student. For semi-private or small group training, please request pricing.
- Packages require pre-payment in full and is based on one session per week, in-studio.
- HST extra on above prices.
- Payments to be made in advance, upon booking.
- Please contact Sandi for more information or to book a private session.