- If you are sick, please do not come to the studio. Virtual classes are available. Thank you for your cooperation in keeping your fellow students and teachers safe and healthy.
- Regarding air quality, we have 2 large HEPA air filtration systems in the studio. Our HVAC system is also set to “fresh air intake” and we open our windows when weather permits.
- Studio props and high-touch surfaces are disinfected after every class.
- We like lots of personal space at The Yoga Loft! We have left about 2m between yoga mats so everyone can stretch out!
- We ask that you please remove your shoes in our waiting area.
- If you are new to the studio, please wait in the entrance/waiting area and our teachers will come meet you there to show you around. There is a step from the waiting area UP onto the studio floor, please watch your step. It is well marked and lit up.
When you register for your first class you’ll receive our full studio policy form.